Diminish The Double Chin With A Treatment Tailored To You
What is Kybella®?
KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid) is the first and only FDA-approved prescription nonsurgical treatment used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), commonly referred to as a “double chin”. It is not known if KYBELLA® is safe and effective in children less than 18 years of age, or for use outside of the submental area.
Before & After
*Individual Results May Vary*
Frequently Asked Questions
- You’re bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you are
- You don’t want to have surgery
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away.
- Nerve injury in the jaw (which can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness)
- Trouble swallowing
- Injection site problems including: bruising, hair loss, open sores (ulcers), damage and tissue cell-death (neocrosis) around the injection site. Call your healthcare provider if you develop open sores or drainage from the treatment area.